5th-AXIS DRIVE AND WIRING
Increase the productivity of your Haas mill further by adding a 5th-axis rotary table. You can reduce or totally eliminate multiple setups, and easily handle machining multi-sided parts. You can run fully interpolated, complex 5-axis programs. The Haas 5th-axis drive allows the use of a fully integrated 5th-axis Haas rotary table for multi-sided machining, yielding increased productivity and reduced setups.
Note: Everything you need to know about Haas rotary tables and indexers can be found at HaasCNC.com, including a Rotary Fit Chart so you’ll know which 5th-axis rotaries will fit your Haas mill.
• Fully integrated with the Haas control
• Plug-n-play – ready to hook up a Haas rotary table or indexer
• Fully supported by Haas
• Built and designed in-house by Haas
• Compatible with all Haas dual-axis rotary products
• Requires purchase of a 4th-axis drive
• Adding a 5th-axis rotary product saves time; the operator is free to do other things
• Increases part accuracy by reducing part handling
• Reduces the number of operations
• More parts can be made at one time by using fixtures/tombstones; “increases” workspace
• Fewer tool changes; the tool can cut multiple parts/features before returning to the tool changer
• Increases unattended machining time