4TH-AXIS DRIVE AND WIRING
The fastest way to increase the productivity of your Haas mill is to add a Haas 4th-axis rotary product. You can reduce or totally eliminate multiple setups, and easily handle machining multi-sided parts (3+1 machining). You can also run fully interpolated, complex 4-axis programs. The Haas 4th-axis drive allows the use of a fully integrated 4th-axis Haas rotary table or indexer for multi-sided machining, yielding increased productivity and reduced setups.
Note: Everything you need to know about Haas rotary tables and indexers can be found at HaasCNC.com, including a Rotary Fit Chart, so you’ll know which 4th-axis rotaries will fit your Haas mill.
• Fully integrated with the Haas control
• Plug-n-play – ready to hook up a Haas rotary table or indexer
• Fully supported by Haas
• Built and designed in-house by Haas
• Compatible with all Haas single-axis and multiple-spindle rotary products
• Adding a 4th-axis rotary product saves time; the operator is free to do other things
• Increases part accuracy by reducing part handling
• Reduces the number of operations
• More parts can be made at one time by using fixtures/tombstones; “increases” workspace
• Fewer tool changes; the tool can cut multiple parts/features before returning to the tool changer
• Increases unattended machining time