WIRELESS INTUITIVE PROBING SYSTEM (WIPS) FOR LATHES
The Haas Wireless Intuitive Probing System for lathes (WIPS-L) is a complete probing package that includes a turret-mounted probe and optical machine interface, along with powerful software that guides the operator through the probing process with intuitive, easy-to-use templates. WIPS can be used for rapid first-off part inspection, in-process reporting, and monitoring unattended machining operations. It can also be used to update work offsets to account for tool wear for ultimate part accuracy. The system includes the Haas Visual Programming System, macros, and spindle orientation.
• Complete probing package
• Intuitive,easy to use probing templates
• Perform in-process part inspection to hold tight tolerances and improve part consistency
• Update work offsets to account for tool wear
• Includes the Haas Visual Programming System
• Occupies one tool station