The Spindle Orientation option allows spindle positioning to a specific programmed angle. This option provides inexpensive, accurate (0.5 degree) positioning. Special applications on mills, such as robotic tending, 90-degree milling heads, and driven broaching heads, require orientation of the spindle to a certain angle.
• G-code commanded orientation
• Industry standard M-code
• 0.5-degree positioning accuracy
• 360-degree positioning possible
• Easier robotic part loading and unloading, with strategic toolholder positioning for clearance
• 0.5-degree orientation accuracy for demanding tooling applications
• Repeatable positioning