HIGH-SPEED MACHINING SOFTWARE
Upgrade your control capabilities and reduce your cycle times by utilizing true high-speed machining. The Haas High-Speed Machining option allows faster feedrates and more complex toolpaths, without hesitation or starving the machine. Using a motion algorithm called “acceleration before interpolation” combined with full look-ahead, HSM provides contouring feeds up to 1200 ipm (30.5 m/min), without risk of distortion to the programmed path. This yields reduced cycle times, improved accuracy, and smoother motion. The Haas HSM option accepts ISO standard G-code from all major CAM systems, and is only a fraction of the cost of other high-speed controls.
• Full look-ahead capabilities
• Acceleration before interpolation
• ISO standard G-code programming
• Higher accuracy and smoother motion during contouring
• Reduces cycle times
• More complex toolpaths are possible