Make your Haas machine available on your local area network (LAN) with the Haas Ethernet Interface option. Program files are easily transferred to and from the machine over your local network. Eliminate redundant copies of NC programs by hosting them in a single network location. High-speed data transfers allow DNC of large files at up to 1000 blocks per second from the network.
• Fully integrated with the Haas control
• High-speed data transfer
• Modern replacement for RS-232
• Easy to set up from the control screen
• Provides communication between the machine and company network
• Can run programs from the network
• Useful for backing up the machine’s files and parameters